The advent of Dynamo as a Visual Programming tool has re-ignited the interest in DesignScript, a text-based programming language used within Dynamo. This class is structured to enable students thru the fundamentals of DesignScript using practical examples and simple applications.
In this class you will learn:
– Learn the language basics of Design Script for Dynamo
– Understand how to build geometry primitives
– Manage, sort and manipulate list data
– Create simple custom functions
– Learn how to translate and manipulate geometry
– Understand the concept of Looping
– Learn how to use Replication guides
– Build Ranked and Jagged Collections
Dates: Saturday July 22nd, 9:00-4:00pm, at the HOK San Francisco, 1 Bush St, 2nd Floor.
Bring your own laptop + power cord with Revit 2017 and Dynamo 1.3 installed.